How do you feel when you must stay at home because of Covid 19?

 At this time, we must stay at home because Covid 19 is everywhere, a lot of people on the earth get sick. If they are lucky they will get better. But if they are unlucky and get sicker, they will die. At home, I think some people can have fun in thís time like write book, read comics or novels, paint,... But the others can't, they feel tired because they don't have anything to do, they can't go shopping, they can't go to the cinema, they can't buy the thing they want. 

        And now in Ho Chi Minh city the problem with Covid 19 is very bad. At home I think it is normal, it is the same as the day when in the world don't have Covid 19. But the difficult thing is I can’t play with my friend or go to my grandparents' house in the summer vacation. It's so bad because every year, I like to visit my grandparents and play with my younger brothers too. But the next problem with Covid 19 is I often don’t have anything to do. If you ask me “why don’t you read book or paint some picture?” My response is “ I don’t have new comics or novels to read, and when I read old books, it’s so boring. And about painting, I don’t have any ideas to draw”. Because I don’t have any activities to do, I always lie on the bed and think about new ideas. When I lie on the bed, sometimes I sleep, but sometimes, I can have the good ideas like I know how to make a steam engine to make a steam car.



This is my steam car ( sorry if I draw and write bad)

Or at this time, I can play and custom my gunpla but now, I can’t do it because I've used up all the paint. But I can have the ideas about some weapons for my gunpla and draw it in Sketchup ( because in Sketchup I can draw 3D).

 And so from my perspective, I think sometimes I like it because I can make the  weapons for my gunpla and have the idea to make a steam car. But sometimes, I don’t like it because I can't visit my grandparents or have something to do.


Comments

Post a Comment